Thursday, February 8, 2007

Purpose

After years of searching for the Truth, last August I realized that I was not really a Christian and began contemplating becoming an Orthodox Jew. I went through a flurry of internet research, creating a "Religion" bookmark list of at least 100 websites. Trying to assimilate all of the information from various websites was overwhelming, but I did the best I could. I called the Rabbi at the synagogue I attend, told him I was interested in converting, and received an application. At this point, I have submitted my application and am planning on calling the Rabbi later today. I am writing this blog because I have had such a difficult time finding the personal experiences of people who are converting, or have converted, to Orthodox Judaism. I am not sure what I am allowed to write, but I am going to do my best to keep this anonymous.

No comments: