Thursday, January 31, 2008

Wow

I have been really busy and extremely exhausted, but I promise to update with fantastic news soon. Until then, I had wanted to go to Israel over Spring Break. I thought I might take an additional week off of school to make it more worth the expense. But, then I stopped working 2 jobs and budgeted this semester, which caused me to realize that in order to go to Israel, I'd have to pay for the entire thing on a credit card (a bad idea). Then, today I saw this:


Wow! I have friends in Israel, but I only ever see pictures of them in different places, but never did I actually see the land. Talk about an ardent longing! I can feel it in my gut. I looked up tickets, and I can fly for under $1,000 still. However, I'd have to rush my passport and quickly replace my driver's license which has been lost. I'm going to sleep on it and decide.

No comments: